Suppose you are going to start a business. So, you have to do marketing for your products/services. The first question comes, which type of marketing should you choose? Digital Marketing or Traditional Marketing?
Because we live in the internet age, your solution would be Digital Marketing. As a result, because individuals spend a lot of time on social media platforms, you will use them for marketing. There are many social media platforms nowadays to choose from. You must find the best forum for your products/services. If you have sufficient funds, you can market on multiple platforms.
Facebook Marketing: Why?
Facebook is one of the top-rated social media platforms for promoting a product. The reason for this is due to a large number of active users. So, taking Facebook as your marketing platform will be a wise decision.
From recent studies, Facebook is still the world’s most popular social media site. Every day, more than a billion individuals use Facebook. So, you can generate massive leads from Facebook advertising if you properly do your campaign.
Facebook Ads Types
Facebook Ads are the best way to increase sales, but only the best outcome comes when the game is being played with perfect strategies.
One of the most crucial aspects of any social media marketing approach is Facebook advertisements. There are several types of Facebook Ads to determine the best one to achieve your business goals and maximize your return on investment.
Facebook Image Ads
Image Ads are the most popular type of Facebook Ads. It’s pretty simple. So, most people started their Facebook paid advertising with image ads.
You need the right image and attractive ad copy to post on your page for image ads. Then you can boost your ads according to your spending.
Remember, your image quality should be good, and the ad copy must be short and catchy.
Size and Specification for Facebook Image Ads
- Recommended size for image: 1200 X 628
- Image ratio: 9:16 to 16:9 (If there is no link)
- Image text: Up to 20%
- File type: .jpg or .png
Facebook Video Ads
Facebook’s Video Ads will be an effective sales-driving tool. Video ads can grab the audience’s attention more than any other ads. People love to buy products by watching videos.
Video ads can display in the News Feed and Stories and in-stream advertisements in longer Facebook videos. You can use GIFs or animations to make your ad unforgettable.
Size and Specification for Facebook Video Ads
- Recommended aspect ratio: 9:16 to 16:9
- Recommended video format: Most of the structures are supported but recommended MP4, MOV, GIF.
- Video Length: 1 second to 240 minutes
- Captions: Optional but essential to hook the audience
- Sound: Optional but essential to understand the video and hold the audience
- Maximum file size: 4 GB
Facebook Carousel Ads
If you want to describe your products in several parts and maintain a flow, then Facebook Carousel Ads are the best. It will also help you to tell a story by providing more information.
There are also several Call To Action to engage with the audience. You can use them on every slide.
Size and Specification for Facebook Carousel Ads
- Recommended image size: Minimum 1080 x 1080 pixels (No maximum limit)
- Resolution (Carousel video): 1080 x 1080 pixels
- Number of cards: 2 to 10
- Image file types: .jpg or .png
- Video file types: Most of the files are supported (MP4 or MOV are recommended)
- Text: 125 characters (no link)
- Maximum video size: 4GB
- Maximum video length: 240 mins
Facebook Slideshow Ads
Slideshow ads are an eye-catching ad format that doesn’t cost anything. They combine the most outstanding photos and videos into a small package. This is one of the most appealing Facebook ads I’ve ever seen.
You must add a minimum of 3 images to make a slideshow ad. Once you add photos, this ad feature will automatically do the rest to create the illusion of movement.
Facebook Collection Ads
A Collection ad comprises one original video or image and four smaller images arranged in a grid below it. This ad type is almost similar to showing a mini-catalog of your product.
When a user clicks on a Collection Ad, they will be taken to an enchanting Instant Experience. Advertisers who want to turn interested into purchases should also use this ad format.
Three types of templates are available for collection ads.
Lead Generation Ads
This Lead Generation Ads format was designed with mobile users in mind to generate more leads. An opt-in form appears when a user touches on the ad’s image, making it quick and easy for them to sign up for your newsletters.
The traditional lead generation process had a drawback. The user had to leave Facebook while signing up. But this lead generation ad feature has solved this problem. The total sign up process happens like this way:
Facebook Offer Ads
Offer advertising on Facebook allows users to make special offers to their followers. Discounts, seasonal offers, giveaways, and other promotions are acceptable options.
Three different types of offer ads are given below.
- Online Offer Ads
- In-store Offer Ads
- Online and In-store Offer Ads
Instant Experience Ads
Instant experience advertising is as unpredictable as the companies and agencies that design them, providing a mobile-optimized, hard-to-miss, screen-size call-to-action.
Instant experience advertising on Facebook allows you to combine audio, video, text, still photos, and call-to-action visuals to create a fascinating and engaging ad.
Facebook allows you to build many types of Facebook advertising for various aims, which is fantastic because personalized ads produce faster, better results and a greater return on investment.
Let’s learn about the different types of Instant Experience Ads.
1. Instant Storefront: This ad type allows you to display your products in a grid format, allowing you to communicate them more effectively and in one location.
2. Instant Form: This Instant Experience ad type is ideal for advertising high-priced equipment or gear you know a potential customer would not buy right away but would like more information.
3. Instant Customer Acquisition: With Facebook Instant Experience, you’ll be able to quickly and rapidly construct a mobile landing page that boosts conversions.
4. Instant Lookbook: This type of Instant Experience is a simple and effective technique to present numerous products at once interestingly and innovatively.
5. Instant Storytelling: Customers learn more about products and services in an innovative, engaging, and creative way through these Instant Experience Ads.
Page Like Ads
The more “likes” your Facebook page has, the more customers you’ll attract. More clients will be exposed to your content naturally in the future, which means subsequent advertising and posts will have a more significant impact.
If you want to get more “likes,” you’ll have to figure out a strategy. There are two “manual” settings available:
- Share the page regularly on your profile to raise awareness of it.
- Promote it on other social media platforms, in email newsletters, on your website, and in different ways.
Facebook covers you. Advertisements with Page Likes invite people to “like” your page to spread awareness about your brand.
Facebook advertising remains a platform underdog when connecting advertisers with their target audiences via social media. Over two billion individuals use Facebook’s services every month, so no matter what type of audience you’re looking for, you’ll find them on Facebook. You need to know the types of Facebook Ads and use the proper ones for your business.